Canon EOS 5DS DSLR Camera Body
Capture realistic photos using this Canon EOS 5DS DSLR camera, which features a 50.6-megapixel CMOS sensor for high-resolution shooting. The 100 - 6400 ISO enables clear shooting in a variety of lighting conditions.
Memory card sold separately.
- 50.6-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Captures high-resolution images up to 8688 x 5792 pixels.
- 3.2" ClearView II LCD
- With 1,040,000 pixels and viewing angles up to 170° for clear images.
- Full high-definition 30p video
- Lets you capture stunning video. Time-Lapse Movie function captures still images at set intervals and combines them into a high-definition video file.
- 5.0 fps (frames per second) high-speed continuous shooting mode
- Allows you to capture the action.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 50 and 12,800)
- For shooting in most lighting conditions.
- 61-point high-density reticular autofocus
- Features up to 41 cross-type autofocus points, while EOS iTR enables precise autofocus to ensure crystal-clear shots.
- EOS Scene Detection System
- Uses a 150K-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor for accurate image capture in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Intelligent Viewfinder II
- Offers up to 100% coverage, so you can accutately frame your images.
- Dual DIGIC 6 image processors
- Deliver quick processing speed and optimal image quality.
- Antiflicker function
- Provides a reliable, consistent exposure and color during continuous shooting and compensates for flickering lights to ensure optimal photo quality.
- Advanced mirror control mechanism
- Along with user-selectable shutter-release time lag helps minimize vibrations and camera shake for clear images.
- Built-in intervalometer and bulb timer
- Offers creative shooting options.
- Store more photos!