DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter
DJI Phantom camera with a 1-inch 20MP Exmor R CMOS sensor, longer flight time and smarter features.
- Precise hovering
- Advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) gives the Phantom 4 precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support, making it easier and safer to fly.
- Five directions of obstacle sensing
- The high-resolution stereo obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to allow the Phantom to react to and avoid obstacles in its path.
- Automatically takes off and returns home
- GPS technology makes controlling the unit simple. Download the monitoring/camera operation app for additional control.
- Capture 4K Ultra HD video at 60 fps
- For breathtaking footage. The f/2.8 lens with a 84° field of view delivers crisp, clear images.
- Gimbal stabilization technology with a hover function
- Allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air.
- Real-time, first-person view of your flight
- Beam what your drone sees through its camera straight to your phone or tablet using a free iOS and Android app so you can go on a virtual flight, set up great photographs, and monitor telemetry data.
- Control the drone from up to 4.3 miles away
- The built-in lithium-polymer battery provides up to 30 minutes of flight time per charge.
- Create and share videos
- Download DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.