Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Super Telephoto Zoom Lens: Designed for use with most Nikon cameras with an F-Mount, this super telephoto zoom lens lets you capture birds, wildlife, motorsports and events in crisp clarity. The f/5.6 constant aperture helps you achieve out-of-focus backgrounds and lets you shoot in dim lighting.
- Compatible with most Nikon cameras with an F-Mount
- For use with your existing model.
- Telephoto lens provides detailed photos from a distance
- Magnify distant subjects and isolate a small field of view for vivid close-up shots.
- 200-500mm focal length for intense magnification
- Ideal for wildlife photography, sporting events and any photo shoot that prevents you from getting close to your subject. 750mm equivalent on DX-format DSLR cameras.
- f/5.6 maximum aperture
- Provides clear landscape images and beautiful distance shots even in the shade and on cloudy days.
- 4.5 stops of vibration reduction
- Accommodate tripod and sports modes to ensure clear shooting.
- With optional TC-14E series teleconverters (not included) and DSLR cameras with f/8 support.
- 7.22' minimum focusing distance
- Accommodates 95mm filters