Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Standard Lens: A perfect everyday lens for any photographer, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G offers fast autofocusing combined with an integrated lens coating to deliver clear and crisp images. The wide-open aperture is ideal for low-light shooting and creating images with beautiful background blur.
- Compatible with a variety of Nikon DSLR cameras
- Works with any Nikon DX or FX-format DSLR camera with an F-bayonet mount.
- 50mm focal length
- A versatile focal length for capturing crystal clear shots throughout a variety of shooting situations.
- f/1.8 maximum aperture
- For optimal light gathering capacity, resulting in clear, highly detailed images.
- Aspherical lens elements for clear images
- Corrects spherical aberrations, out-of-focus or distorted images that occur when light rays don't converge to a single point. A curved lens surface precisely focuses light rays for sharp image quality.
- Advanced lens coating for improved optics
- Super integrated coating increases color consistency and reduces flare.
- Silent wave motor ensures smooth, precise focusing
- Utilizes ultrasound vibrations to focus the lens, resulting in smooth, silent and precise autofocusing.
- M/A focusing mode
- Allows you to switch from manual to automatic with virtually no lag time, by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens.
- 1.5' minimum focusing distance
- Accommodates 58mm filters